The True Side of Me
- Q: What is wrong with Tim?
- A: What is wrong with you? There is nothing wrong with
me. If you have read this far, you have a pretty good idea about me.
- Q: Can Tim understand me?
- A: Yes, I can understand you.. Don't yell at me
like I'm deaf or don't talk to me like I'm a child.
- Q: What does Tim do?
- A: I work and have fun, just like 99.9% of the population.
- Q: What does Tim like to be called?
- A: My name is Tim. My parents did not named me
"Timmy", "Buddy", and etc. It's just Tim. If you treat me like an 8
year old, I will treat you even less or ignore you.
- Q: When Tim sleeps, does he move around due to his cerebral palsy?
- A: Believe it or not, when I go to bed, my body
shuts down and I rest. I don't move around when I'm sleeping. I relax
and chill out.
- Q: Is Tim on a special diet?
- A: No diet for me. Due to my disability, I
consistently moving. So, I burn off any fat as fast as I can. I have
never had a weight problem. When it comes to food, I eat almost
- A: Does Tim have a family?
- Q: I wasn't adopted or my parents didn't put me
in an insutution. I had a normal childhood. My family and
friends are the best. My success is apart of the reason of who I have
become. Without them, my life
would been different. You know who you are. Thanks!!!.
- Q: Does Tim like companionship?
- A: There is a reason I am still single, but I
had many meaningful relationships with females. My disability
limit me in having sex or having babies. I choose to be
but I like meeting and dating
the opposite sex. It's hard for me to meet women because I don't
do the bar scene and first appearance do matter, but after they get
to know me, they see that I'm another guy that likes to have
fun in many ways. My baggage just happens to be out there for all